This summer, you’ll want to cool down and hydrate with these 3-ingredient, deliciously refreshing popsicles! I mean, who doesn’t want to beat the heat with a creamy + cold tropical treat that’s:
• homemade + made with all good things
• has minimal ingredients
• is packed with some of your favorite fruits; thick chunks of juicy tangerines and peaches (you could also try adding mango!)
• offers a dairy-free option with coconut milk
• is sweetened with blue agave or raw honey
You get this tropical burst with every bite and the incomparable creaminess that comes from coconut milk. To sweeten them a bit, you could opt for a dash of any of the above unrefined sweeteners.
These are a great make-ahead dessert for any and all of your summer barbecue or group gathering needs. They can stay perfectly frozen the entire summer and are ready to eat on cue as they only require 5 mins thawing. The easiest way to pop them out of the mold is to run your popsicle molds under warm water. I love to serve them over a tray covered in fresh ice for a nice presentation… and then watch them all disappear!
If you want a creamier popsicle, you could try making these with Greek Yogurt for a nice protein punch. And, you can call them Frozen Yogurt pops, instead. You will love them, either way! Also, I loved making them with these ready-to-eat Dole Fruit Pouches because they make the already easy recipe even easier. And, they offer no-sugar added options, too. Bonus.
Peachy Vegan Popsicles
- 1 cup of coconut milk (not the canned variety)
- 2-3 tbsp of vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 packages of Dole Fruit Pouches (I used peach and tangerines)
- a dash of agave or raw honey (optional)
- Stir or blend the coconut milk + vanilla coconut yogurt until smooth and well integrated
- Remove the fruit from the pouches & drain any excess liquid. I rough-chopped the fruit & poured into the bowl with the milk & yogurt mixture
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until solid
This recipe was brought to you guys in partnership with my friends at Dole Canada. All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.
By: Aleyda | The Dish On Healthy