This is by far my favorite green smoothie. I’ve always loved the tangy sweetness of kiwi and it just turns any smoothie into liquid gold. Kiwi and bananas are the perfect pair, you will soon agree with me, too. Enjoy!! It has 5 ingredients, and a <5 min prep time. Perfect for a busy morning.
I would like to think that am very organized, and so I like to peel and dice the kiwi the night before and leave it inside my fridge in a Tupperware container. Makes it that much easier in the morning! Please don’t be scared about putting mint leaves into your smoothie. They’re excellent for digestion and taste amazing!
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup of vanilla coconut yogurt (dairy free)
- 1/2 cup of coconut water OR almond milk *carrageenan free
- a handful of fresh mint leaves, yes mint!
- 3-4 Kiwis
- a drizzle of agave nectar
*Carrageenan has been identified as a cancer causing agent by some preliminary studies