When I have this, I feel as if am drinking oatmeal and berries. Except this is better. It’s delicious, refreshing, filling and best of all- packed with good soluble fiber. Enjoy!!
- A handful each of strawberries,blackberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk without *carrageenan
- 1 large tablespoon of raw honey or agave
- 1/4 cup of dry oats (wheat free) I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
This very well may be the best smoothie, ever.
*Carrageenan has been linked to cancer, and I always try to buy an almond milk brand that is carrageenan free. Most mainstream almond milk brands have carrageenan.